Any contemporary issue related to law and politics
- Lone wolf only.
- The medium of the competition is English/Hindi.
- The participants shall register themselves through this provided link : https://forms.gle/UFznC2R4a9f7zFRq9
- Finals from 26th January to 31st January.
- Each participant will be given a time limit not exceeding 5 minutes to speak on the subject.
- Participants has to send their video on WhatsApp no. +91-7091862058 before 26th January and on 26th January all the videos will be uploaded on our YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo6pQC3dWT0NSW1UQsImu9g
- At all points, changes/modifications/exemptions can be made at the sole discretion of the Judges in the interest of the participants
- The result of the said competition will be declared on 31st January. E-certificates will be provided to all participants within 7 days from the competition.
CONTENT and SPEAKING PRESENTATION
- Greeting & Introduction of the subject
- Exposition of the main theme (Conciseness & Clarity of message, Originality/Points of interest, Incorporation of Personal references, Quotations & Biblical References)
- Moral & Practical Application
- Memorization (evaluated by pauses and amount of referring to index cards)
- Verbal Clarity (Annunciation and pronunciation of words, voice strength and projection)
- Presentation/Speaking Style (Mannerisms, Audience contact and voice modulation, Ability to keep the audience engaged by their speaking style)
- Content / substance (20 points)
- Oratory skills (20 points)
- Presentation skills (20 points)
- Clarity of thought (20 points)
- YouTube (20 points)
- Prize fund of 3000 rs.
- Top 6 participants will be awarded with cash prize, courses, publication opportunities and subscription.
- Digital Merit Certificate shall be issued to the top 6.
- E-Certificate of Participation for all.