Greetings from Think India Assam!!!
Think India Assam is pleased to announce “Union Budget 2022 Debate competition” on 6th February 2022.
The unit firmly believes, as students of premier institutions of the country, it’s imperative to understand the everyday affairs of our country. The competition at hand would not only enhance our understanding of the finances of our state but also equally provide us with an opportunity to vividly and critically put forth our ideas of the budget for the fiscal year 2022-23.
1) The event would be in the format of a parliamentary form of debate.
2) Each speaker would be entitled to a total time of 4 min.
3) The interested participants are requested to register for the competition by filling the Google form provided below. https://forms.gle/
4) The last date for registration is 4th February 2022; 11:59 PM.
5) The Google meet link and other resources for the competition would be provided to the registered participants on 5th February.
6) The best 3 debaters will be awarded certificates of merit and all participating debaters will be awarded certificates of participation.
Date: 6th February 2022
Time: 6:00 PM
Registration link: https://forms.gle/