Greetings from Think India NLUJA Assam
Think India NLUJA Assam, Presents Article Writing Competition on the occasion of Good Governance day.
Good Governance Day is observed annually on December 25th, the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, to honor him by raising public awareness of government accountability.
The youth plays an important role in good governance as they have a voice in the decisions that affect them and they bring perspectives, knowledge and relationships that lead to better decisions and more productive action.
The topics for the article writing competition will be :
1. Judicial Activism and Governance.
2. Effect of implementation of government policies on the general public.
3. Role of E-governance in Good Governance.
The winner will be awarded a cash prize of 1000/- rupees.
The 1st runner up and 2nd runner up articles will get a cash reward of 750/- and 500/- rupees respectively.
The last date for submission is 24th December till 11:59 PM.
1.The article should consist of a maximum 1500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
2.Font – Times New Roman; Size 12 for Text, 10 for Footnotes.
3. Line spacing – 1.5 for text and single for footnotes.
4. Citation and references can be in any form, but there should be one throughout your
6. Send your submissions in word document format.
7. Plagiarism should not be more than 10%.
Upload your Submissions here: https://bit.ly/TINLUJA_
Note: Certificate of Participation to all entries.
** We invite all the students from all institutions to participate in this Article writing Competition.
For more details contact: 8271962277/7004621489