About the organizer:
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University is a uni-disciplinary University in Visakhapatnam, India for undergraduate and postgraduate legal education. DSNLU is dedicated to developing and delivering legal education, as well as promoting academic achievement and excellence in legal research.
About the moot court competition:
DSNLU is honoured and obligated to host the Sri Damodaram Sanjivayya Centenary International Moot Court Competition. This competition is extremely significant to us because our institution is named after Sri Damodaram Sanjivayya, the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and the first Dalit Chief Minister of an Indian state. This year marks his 100th birth anniversary and his efforts to address underlying social issues inspired us to hold this moot court competition.
Participation & Registration Procedure:
- Institutions that are interested in sending a team to participate in this International Moot Court Competition are required to send an email to email@example.com to provisionally register for the same.
- The last date for provisional registration is December 18, 2021. A confirmation email will be sent to the colleges that send in the provisional registration mails.
- The team shall be of three members (2 Speakers 1 Researcher). For more information, kindly refer to the rules of the competition.
- The registration fee is 2000 INR for Indian students and 100 USD for foreign nationals.
- The teams interested in participating are required to confirm their participation by filling up the google form. To register for the moot court competition, click on the link given at the end of this post.
|Category||Indian Team||International Team|
|The Winner Team||3,00,00 INR||5000 USD|
|The Runners up Team||1,00,000 INR||2000 USD|
|The Best Memorial||50,000 INR||500 USD|
|The 2nd Best Memorial||25,000 INR||250 USD|
|The Best Speaker||50,000 INR||500 USD|
All the members of the participating teams shall be awarded a Certificate of Participation.
Link for the website –
Link for the registration form–
The last date for Provisional Registration is December 18th, 2021(11:59 PM)
Last date for Final Registration is December 25th, 2021 (11:59 PM).
|Release of Notification:||25th November, 2021|
|Commencement of Registration:||25th November, 2021|
|Last date for Provisional Registration:||18th December 2021|
|Last date for Softcopy Submission of Registration
Form and Payment of Registration Fees:
|25th December, 2021|
|Last Date for Seeking Clarifications:||11th January, 2022|
|Response to Clarifications:||18th January, 2022|
|Last date for Softcopy Submission of Memorials:||30th January, 2022|
|Commencement of the Competition and Inaugural
|11th February, 2022|
|Preliminary Rounds and Quarter Finals:||12th February, 2022|
|Semi-Finals, Finals, Valedictory Ceremony and Prize
|13th February, 2022|
It is most humbly requested that please go through the above-mentioned information and publish the same on your renowned website. We are also attaching the moot problem and Rulebook for the competition, please find attached. If any further details are required, please feel free to contact us at the details mentioned below or any further queries can be mailed at the given email address.
Ms. Khyathi Pothula – Ph. No.: +91 9871894958
Ms. Aaliya Akhtar – Ph. No.: +91 7330814731/ 7396901935
Ms. Bhavya Pasupuleti – Ph. No – +91 8333041885
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rule Book: Click Here
Moot Problem: Click Here