About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an internationally renowned cyber consultancy and web community that improves cybersecurity awareness and acts as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students and teenagers around the world. Our organization offers a blend of original content from IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders, and an extensive library of professional resources from leading IT industry vendors.
We are sharing Cybersecurity expert guidance and insight, in-depth analysis, and news. As a dedicated cybersecurity platform, WCSF has been catering unbiased information to security professionals, on the countless security challenges that they come across every day.
Short Term Awareness Course on Cyber Security
The Short-Term Course on Cyber Security is a part of WCSF’s Cyber Crime Awareness program 2021 which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyber law, cybercrime and cyber security. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to safer use of technology.
This course aims to educate people about the importance of Cyber domain and Information Technology in the digital age. As the technology is evolving rapidly, so human beings are & during this expedition all are facing a lot of obstacles in all senses. This course will provide basic grounding in concepts such as cyber space, cybercrime, cyber security, cyber laws and AI.
We aim to educate people about the importance of Cyber domain and Information Technology in the digital age.
- “Need of Cyber Security in 2021” by Mr. Dinesh O’ Bareja (COO, Open Security Alliance) on 23rd July, 2021.
- “Cyber Laws In India” by Mr. Khamshad Mohsin (Teaching Assistant, MUIT Noida) on 24th July, 2021.
- “Cyber Space and Artificial Intelligence” by Mr. Tushar Bhatnagar (Founder, Alpha AI) on 25th July, 2021.
- For Registration, please fill the google form: https://forms.gle/dhvAoEXGpWyuUcF78
- Seats are limited; once all the slots are full, registration will be closed.
- Registration Fees: No registration fee.
- Participation certificate will be provided to all the attendees.
To know more, visit the event at https://sites.google.com/view/shortcourseoncyber/home
For any query, please email us at email@example.com or Call/WhatsApp us on +91 9569894344.