- The competition is open to all the students pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s/PG degree or Certificate course from any affiliated University/College/Institute.
- The competition is also open to the school students.
- No restriction on the number of entries from one university/college/institute/school.
THEME FOR COMPETITION
Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World
NOTE: One is free to choose any topic besides the above given theme on the condition that it is relevant to the International Peace day and it should fulfil the objective of Peace day.
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION
• No registration is required.
• One is required to register and submit one’s poster at the same time in the same google registration formby the following link :
· Participants can register their enteries upto 30th September,2021 by clicking the above link.
· There’s no Registration Fee for the Competition.
- Each participant can submit one poster.
- A valid identity proof of College/ University must be attached with an entry.
- Participants can send their entries via Google form upto 30th September, 2021.
- It can be handmade or digital poster.
- The poster must be made on the A3/A4 size sheet with margins drawn with black ink if handmade.
- Photographs, 3D objects, print-outs won’t be acceptable.
- The theme should be the main focus of the poster.
- Name and class of study of the participant along with College/ University name must be clearly mentioned on the sheet.
Note: No kind of Plagiarism would be tolerated and the same would lead to the disqualification of the POSTER.
• 1ST Prize:Rs. 1200plus Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate)
• 2ND Prize:Rs.1000plus Certificate of Merit (E-Certificate)
• Certificate of Recognition (E-Certificate) to Top 5 Winners
• Certificate of Participation (E-Certificate) to All
Prof. (Dr.) Rajinder Kaur, Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Dr. Pushpinder Kaur, Associate Professor (Law), University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Prakhar Sharma: 9813755975 Vaibhav Goyal: 9781520216
In case of any Registration and Certificate query, feel free to contact the below-mentioned coordinators :
Lovedeep: 7888921759 Wattan:9991958770
Sanmeet: 9877558973 Kulnoordeep: 6239498022
Gurpreet Rana: 8968050243