The online Faculty Development Program has been framed to give to the participant knowledge of contemporary techniques for research in law and allied subjects of humanities and social sciences and research-based teaching. The learned speakers will discuss the complexities of research and come up with a multi-dimensional approach regarding research-based teaching-learning in law, identifying the gaps and suggesting reforms. This pedagogical approach program will be conducted by some of the prominent scholars in teaching and the legal profession, including Professors and Professionals who will equip participants to improve their research and teaching skills. This Programme is intended to provide the participants with significant exposure to the emerging horizons of legal research and research methodology. The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for distinguished researchers/teachers in India to engage themselves with senior faculty members and professionals and to enrich themselves with the cumulative teaching and research experience of legal luminaries.
Objectives of the FDP:
1) To familiarize the faculty participants with innovative teaching-learning and legal research methods.
2) To acquaint the participants with the intricacies of legal research and research- based teaching.
3) To guide the participants to upgrade their knowledge and skills which will enable them to undertake meaningful research activities including policy research.
4) To equip the participants with the ability to effectively assimilate and impart knowledge in different areas of law.
5) To enhance the overall teaching and research capabilities of participants.
Target Group (Multi-dicipilinary):
• Research Scholars
• Faculty Members from any stream of knowledge.
The number of participants shall be restricted to 30 only and the selection will be made on first-cum-first served basis.
Commencement, Duration and Timings of the Course:
The Online FDP shall be of six days duration and scheduled to be held from January 16-21, 2023. The timings shall be between 10.00 AM. to 04.00 PM. Daily (Two Sessions).
The program will be organized in online mode only on any of the Video meeting tools like GoogleMeet, Zoom, etc.
The resource persons shall be eminent academicians, professionals and technical experts.
The programme will be conducted through a combination of assignments and projects, interactive lectures, discussions, presentations, and evaluation tests.
Registration Procedure and Fee:
Participant has to fill out and submit Google Form for registration. The Registration link is:- (https://forms.gle/
The participants will have to pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 750/- per candidate. The registration fee shall be paid online mode only through our University SBI Collect platform. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Steps for the online payment:
1. Visit directly https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/
2. Select ‘Agree’
3. Select Category
4. Type the name of the FDP i.e. “One Week Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology and Skills (January 16-21, 2023)” under Remark
5. Fill in other fields as per the requirements.
6. Download the UTR transaction slip and upload it at the time of registration on Google Forms.
Dr. Manoj Kumar
Online One Week Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology and Skills (January 16-21, 2023) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University,