About the Kanooni Salah
Kanooni Salah is group of advocates and law students. Kanooni Salah is always working for the legal right of every needy person, who is not able to wear the handsome fee of lawyers. We are also assisting young law students across india.
About the Competition
Kanooni Salah is organizing “Online National Quiz Competition” on the eve of Independence Day on the topic “Constitutional Law” scheduled to be held on 15th August 2020, 3:00 PM.
Kanooni Salah looks forward to participation from law aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the quiz.
Venue – Online.
- The quiz competition is not a team-based competition and thus each student shall participate individually.
- The Quiz shall consist of Constitutional law questions including important/landmark judgments.
- It shall consist of 50 MCQs.
- The total time limit for the quiz is 25 minutes.
- Every question carries 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
Rs. 50/- per participant
UPI ID: 7277621700@upi
Interested candidates can apply through this link – https://bit.ly/2CTpo8j
Last date for registration: 13th August 2020.
Competition Date: 15th August 2020.
- The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for updates.
- The results for the Quiz will be declared on the WhatsApp Group so made for the purpose, the official Instagram handle of Kanooni Salah @kanoonisalah.
- Kanooni Salah will not be responsible for any technical error in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- Participation certificates will be provided to every participant.
- 1st will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs 500/- + E-Certificates + Internship opportunity with us.
- 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs 300/- + E-Certificates + Internship opportunity with us.
- 3rd will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs 250/- + E-Certificates + Internship opportunity with us.
K. Pritam – 7277621700
Shashank Pathak – 7763887207
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org