Fortitude Learning is conducting an online certificate course on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 from October 9th -October 11th, 2022.
About the Course
This course is a 3 day course on the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Course, 2016 with an aim to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the Insolvency Regime in India along with the developments since its inception in the year 2016.This Course is tailored to cover various aspects of the Insolvency regime, to be taught by the finest minds in this arena.
Topics to be covered
1. History & Evolution of Bankruptcy Laws in India and the Introduction of IBC Code, 2016.
2. Corporate Insolvency Resolution Plan.
3. Formulation of the Committee of Creditors and their role under IBC 2016.
4. IBC and Litigation Practice.
5. Cross Border Insolvency.
6. Liquidation Process and Role of Liquidator.
7. Drafting Application filed for initiation of CIRP under section 7, 9 or 10.
Speakers for the Course
1. Mr. Sumant Batra, Managing Partner, Kesar Das B & Associates
2. Mr. Ashwini Mehra, Retd. Deputy Managing Director SBI, Ex-Resolution Professional and Liquidator Punj Lloyd Ltd.
3. Mr. Raghuram Cadambi, Advocate, Karnataka High Court
4. Mr. Madhav Kanoria, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
5. Ms. Vatsala Rai, Partner, AZB & Partners
6. Mr. Ashish Pyasi, Associate Partner, Dhir and Dhir Associates
7. Mr. Aashit Shah, Partner, JSA
Interested people can register for the course through the following link:
The last date for registration is October 7th 2022
Interested people may also reach out to us through the contact details given below:
E-mail ID: email@example.com