Fortitude Learning is conducting an online certificate course on Cyber Law and Data Protection from December 24th – December 26th, 2021.
About the Course
Through this course, we seek to provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge of the growing relevance of Cyber Laws in India as well as globally. This course is curated to provide the participants with a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of Cyber Law and Data Protection.
Topics to be covered:
1.Constitutional Concerns arising from cyber technology .
2. Data Security.
3. Growing concerns relating to cyber technology.
4. Data Privacy and Protection.
5.Legal issues of E-Banking and Digital Payments.
Speakers for this Course:
1. Ms. Priyanka Shetty, Counsel, AZB & Partners.
2. Mr. Wilbert Luna, Senior Associate, White & Case LLP.
3. Mr. Yajas Setlur, Principle Associate, Jyoti Sagar and Associates.
4. Mr. Ashit Kumar, Assistant Professor of Law, DNLU, Jabalpur.
5. Mr. Shrutanjaya Bharadwaj, Associate, Chamber of Gopal Sankaranarayanan & Haripriya Padmanabhan.
Interested people can register for the course through the following link:
The last date for registration is December 22nd, 2021
Interested people may reach out to us through: