Greetings from India Law & Policy Blog!
India Law and Policy Blog (ILAPB) & Corp Comm Legal are organizing an Online Article Writing Competition which will provide all law students a platform to engage themselves in critical thinking and enhance their writing skills.
The competition is open to all law students pursuing 5-year integrated course as well as 3- year LL.B course and pursuing LL.M Degree from any recognized college or university.
* Certificate of Merit.
* Cash Rewards of Rs. 1,500, Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 800 for First, Second and Third Positions respectively.
* Internship Opportunity at Corp Comm Legal.
* Free Publication of the Article at India Law and Policy Blog along with a Certificate of Publication.
* ILAPB Editorial Board Membership.
PLEASE NOTE: Each participant shall be provided with a Certificate of Participation.
* Last Date for Registration: 25th June 2020.
* Last Date for Submission: 5th July 2020.
* Declaration of Results: 20th July 2020.
Registration Fee: Rs. 100/ Rs. 150 [Single/Co-Author]
Make the requisite payment through-
Paytm – 7665122251
GPay – 7665122251
UPI ID – samyakdalal67@okaxis
After successful payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form at
Please send your entries at – firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further information or clarifications, please reach out to:
Contact No: +91 9113016868 / +91 9871617517
Official Website: www.ilapb.com
Please refer to the Brochure for further information.
BROCHURE : Click Here