Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization. The University has been ranked among the top 10 law schools in India in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
About the Workshop
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab invites students, practitioners and working professionals to a one-day workshop on the topic ‘The Delimitation between Air Space and Outer Space vis-a-vis Global Perspective in Aviation and Space Law.’
The aim of the discussion is to promote quality discourse in the niche field of Air and Space Law and make the participants adept with the delimitation theories of air and space law along with indulging in understanding the similarities and differences between the two subject areas.
About the Resource Persons
The panelists for the session includes noted national and international luminaries in the field who would be sharing their insights, knowledge and practical experience in an interactive session. The speakers for the session are:
- Prof. (Dr.) Stephan Hobe, Academic Director, Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz and Vice-President, German Society of International Law
- Dr. Akhil Prasad, Director, Country Counsel India and Company Secretary with Boeing India Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Syed Tamjeed Ahmad, Co-Managing Partner, Spaviatech Law and Aviation Attorney
The one-day workshop is open for all the students, teachers, practitioners, and working professionals who have or aspires to develop an interest in the subject matter of Air and Space Law.
Details of the Event
Ø Date- 13th August, 2021
Ø Time- 12:30 PM onwards (IST)
Ø Mode- Online
Ø Platform- Zoom/Cisco Webex
Ø Fees- INR 500
- Registration is to be done by filling this Google Form on or before 11:59 PM, 12th August 2021.
- Payment screenshot is to be attached in the registration form and payment has to be made by clicking on this link.
- The workshop is free of cost for RGNUL students and staff members.
Ms. Kohsheen Saraf: +91 9711812858
Mr. Rachit Somani: +91 6376006259