- All recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad with 3 year or 5 year of LL.B. courses shall be eligible to participate
- Each participating team shall comprise Minimum of two (2) members wherein one (1) member shall be designated as the Researcher.
- No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above.
- The language of the competition will be English
The number of participating teams is limited and hence, the registrations will be done on first come first serve basis.
The Registration shall be deemed complete only when the Registration fee has been remitted successfully and the Application form is duly filled.
Once the application form is filled, the OC shall send a confirmation
mail to the teams [within 24 hours of registration], which shall consist of their Team Code and an app link through which they will be connecting for videoconferencing.
The teams shall quote this Team Code in all further communications with the OC.
- Release of Notification- 06 June 2020
- Release of Moot Problem- 10 June 2020
- Last date for Registration- 27 June
- Last date for Clarifications- 27 June 2020
- Last date for Memorial Submission-29 June 2020
- Preliminary Rounds-29 June 2020
- Last date for Pre-recorded video Submission- 30 June
- Semi-Final Rounds- 04 July 2020
- Final Rounds- 05 July 2020
Awards and Perks
- Winner: INR 3000/- , Internship under Advocates of High Court and a certificate of merit
- Runners-up – internship under Advocates of High court and a certificate of merit
- Best Memorial: INR 1000/- and a certificate of merit
- Best Speaker : INR 1000/- and a certificate of merit
15 percent off in online courses by Katcheri.in to all the participants.
40 percent off in publishing with “Journal for Law Students and Researchers [ISSN(O) : 2582-306X] (www.jlsrjournal.in) to all the participants.
INR 200 off on the Online Certificate Course on Memorial Making on Memo Pundits for all participants.
25% off on all courses offered by Legal Views.
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION-
E-certificate of participation shall be provided to all the participants who will be submitting the memorial.
In the preliminary rounds, participants will have to send their pre-recorded video to the official email ID. Each speaker shall be allowed a maximum of 7 minutes to present their pleadings.
Teams shall send their files named “TC-X Speaker-1” and “TC-X Speaker 2” (TCX is the team code).
The teams shall send the recorded pleadings on behalf of the Prosecutor/Applicant and on behalf of the Defendant/Respondent.
Last date of submission of the pre-recorded
video is 30th June ,2020 by 23:00 hours IST.
The Semi-Final and Final round would be conducted on 4th and 5th of July 2020 respectivelt through the mode of videoconferencing.
The Semi-Final round of the competition consists of eighty (80) minutes of oral pleadings including rebuttals. Prosecutor
and Defendant are each allotted forty (40) minutes and a max. of
five minutes shall be reserved for rebuttals and sur-rebuttals.
The Final Round of competition consists of one hundred (100)
minutes of oral pleadings including rebuttals. Prosecutor and Defendant are each allotted fifty (50) minutes. A maximum of five minutes shall be reserved for rebuttals and sub-rebuttals.
THE REGISTRATION FORM SHALL BE FILLED POST THE PAYMENT OF THE REQUISITE REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fees – Rs.800/-
Mode of payment – BHIM / Paytm / Google Pay
For BHIM – 9956360266@paytm
For Paytm/Google Pay – 9956360266
A proof of the same (screenshot) shall be attached in the registration form.
FOR ANY ASSISTANCE CONTACT
MO- 7992350398, 8956956486