ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
The concept of ‘Symbiosis’ is nurtured by Dr. S. B. Mujumdar (Chancellor Symbiosis International Deemed University) on the principles of Vedic thought ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ which means ‘World as One Family’.
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad is established in 2014 inheriting splendid novelty, dynamism and excellence in the education of Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune.
An indispensable constituent of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, Centre for Real Estate and Taxation Laws is a team of determined students passionate towards the advancement in the legal aspects of the real estate sector and taxation laws. CRAT is a forum for research and advocacy on Real Estate and Taxation laws to increase awareness among people about the updated regulations of Real Estate and Taxation.
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Symbiosis Law School (SLS) Hyderabad, Centre for Real Estate and Taxation Laws is organising a National Summit on Contemporary Aspects of Taxation Laws.
Date: 25th January, 2020
The Indian economy is drastically growing at an unprecedented rate, making the levy of taxes and the pertinent laws increasingly important.
The realm of taxation is riddled with contemporary issues and paradigm changes, making it even more important to address this concern from a legal standpoint than an administrative one. To contribute to the jurisprudence of taxation, Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad proudly presents the summit on contemporary aspects of taxation laws.
4. Issues and Challenges of Taxation System in India
5. Tax avoidance as a Legal Problem
6. Interpretative limitations in Taxation Law
Note: The aforementioned sub-themes are not exhaustive. Papers can be submitted on other sub-themes related to the main theme of the National Summit.
- Author(s) are required to send their submissions at crat[at]slsh.edu.in in a word document format (.doc/.docx). The name of the document must be in the following format- Title of the Submission -Name of the Author.
- All Articles & Research Papers must include an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The submission must be accompanied with the Details of the author(s) (Title of the Submission, the Name of the Author(s), Email Id, Phone number & College/Affiliation, Programme Enrolled and Year of Study, Submission Category) mentioned in the Body of the Email.
ABSTRACT: All the entries shall be accompanied by an abstract which should be of 300 words, explaining the main idea, the objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it. The Abstract must include the author(s)’ name and college/institution as a footnote. The abstract has to be provided in a separate file.
FULL PAPER: Word Limit is 3000-6000 words, Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
FOOTNOTES: Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
CITATION: The Bluebook: 19th Edition shall strictly adhere.
Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, Survey No. 292, Off Bangalore Highway, Village: Mamidipalle, Mandal: Nandigama, Hyderabad, Telangana 509217
Once the abstract is selected, the participants will be sent a registration link via email. The registration the amount is as follows:
Students: Rs. 1200
Others: Rs. 1500
The registration fees include Publication fees, Transportation (From city to college and back), food and Seminar kit. Co-authors are required to register separately. Participants who would like to opt for accommodation are required to the intimate during registration, which will be charged separately.
Date of abstract submission (Extended): January 19, 2020 (11:59 PM IST)
Intimation of Selected Abstract (Extended): January 19, 2020 (11:59 PM IST)
Registration Date (Extended): January 20, 2020 & January 21, 2020
Final Paper Submission (Extended): January 22nd, 2020
Date of Seminar: 25th January, 2020, Saturday.
- Mohd. Abdul Yousuf: 91 9182188109
- Yashi Aggarwal: 91 7337578567
- Shruti Kulshreshtha: 91 9920904619
- Shonali Awasthi: 91 7000083663
BROCHURE : Click Here