About the Organiser
The Moot Court Committee (MCC) of Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR) is a committee entrusted with a responsibility to manage activities related to mooting and advocacy at HILSR. Established in 2018 and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), HILSR currently offers BALLB – a five-year integrated degree programme in law.
Who can participate?
All UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College or Departments of the Universities.
Format of the quiz
- The quiz shall take place on google forms.
- The entire test would be time bound (15 min). The test shall comprise of 35 Multiple Choice Questions (4 Marks each).
What will the quiz cover?
- Constitutional Law
How to register?
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/euKrVzYAVdK8vsCF9
- 1st Prize: The Indian Constitution: Cornerstone of A Nation by Granville Austin + E- Certificate of Merit.
- E-Certificate of Merit to top 3.
- E-Certificate to all the participants.
Last date to register: 19th November 2021
Date of Quiz: 20th November 2021, 4 :00 PM-4:15PM IST
Date of announcement of results: 25th November 2021
Fee: Free of Cost
- In case of tie in marks, the participant who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
- If in case same marks are scored by 3 participants then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
- Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- The decision of organisers shall be final and binding in all matters.
In case of any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
Sakshi Singh: 9935398997
Tushar Batra: 9971375727