About the Organisation: –
Being Lawgical is a student run platform that started in the year 2020, with the main aim to spread legal awareness relating to all socio-legal contemporary issues. We aim to provide a platform that can make learning about law simple and fun.
Being Lawgical focuses on encouraging students, professionals, members of academia to share, enhance, learn and explore their knowledge of law in every way possible.
About the Competition: –
Being Lawgical is pleased to announce that it is organizing a National Online Quiz Competition. The theme of the quiz is based on Law of Torts. The Media Partners for the Competition are Katcheri.in, Together- We Can, We Will, Kanooniyat, Lawyergenics, Lex Auxillium. The Details of the Competition are as follows: –
- Date of Competition: – 31th October 2020
- Time of Competition: – 6:00PM-6:15PM IST
- Fee: – Free of cost
- E-Certificate of Participation shall be provided to all the registered participants who will submit the quiz within the stipulated time.
- Top 3 performers shall receive a E-Certificate of Merit
- The link of the Quiz shall be sent to the registered participants, on the date of the competition, the quiz shall start accepting responses only at the mentioned time.
- No late submissions shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Last date for registration is 30th October, 6:00PM IST
- In case of a tie, time shall be taken into consideration.
- The decision of Being Lawgical shall be final and binding.
- The results of the Competition shall be published on the official website of Being Lawgical.
Interested candidates should register in the google form given below: –
For more information, visit https://beinglawgical.in/ .
IMPORTANT: – THE PARTICIPANT MUST HAVE A VALID GMAIL ID, THE SAME SHOULD BE MENTIONED IN THE FORM.
For more updates and exciting events join our WhatsApp Group:- https://chat.whatsapp.com/KBPXOrm5MXq8lmqLCi4DnD
In case of any queries, feel free to contact:
Mobile: – +91 9310126697
Email ID: – email@example.com