Background of the Conference
Presently entire world is facing serious challenge of pandemic Covid-19. More than 14 Million plus affected from the virus and more than 6,00,000 died because of it. It is evident that none of the countries was prepared to deal with this situation. India is one of them and it has seen more than 11,00,000/- affected people and 28,000/- plus death cases as on till date and number is increasing rapidly. To deal with this situation, India took the recourse of Epidemic Act and Disaster Management Act but unable to help to the greater extent due to lacuna in the existing legal provisions. To deal with this special kind of pandemic, we need robust public health system and law in place. Few years back efforts were made to have such kind of law but still waiting for the outcome and suddenly Covid-19 arrived.
Objectives of the conference
Looking at the above situation, it is high time to discuss and deliberate on the public health system and law related issues and come up with some strong suggestions/recommendations which will help government to make sound policy to address such grave situations.
Sub-theme of the conference
Followings are suggested topics:
1. Public Health system and law in India
2. Comparative analysis of public health system and law with other countries
3. Public Health and Patent
4. Public Health system and law in Rural and Urban areas
5. Public Health and Economy
The above list is indicative. Papers on any other sub-theme consistent with the main theme may also be considered by the conference committee.
Academic Participation and Contribution are invited from
– Faculty members from any discipline
– Students from any discipline
– Policy Makers
– Health & Medical Professionals
– Govt. Officials
– Any other person interested to contribute in academic deliberation and society at large.
1. Font Times New Roman, Heading 14, Text 12, 1.5 spacing
2. Abstract 200-250 words with 5 key words
3. Full paper 4000-6000 words
4. Only one co-author will be allowed in a paper
5. All references to be mentioned in foot note only, Size 10 without spacing
6. The full paper should have a cover page containing the following information:
a. Title of the Paper and relevant sub-theme
b. Author’s Name(s)
c. Designation and Organisation/Institutional Affiliation
d. Email address
e. Contact Number
7. All the participants will get E-Certificates
8. Submission to be made to email id email@example.com
Publication of Papers
Selected papers will be published in form of a book having ISBN No.
Authors of the best three papers will be given certificate of merit.
Registration : August 10, 2020
Abstract Submission : August 20, 2020
Acceptance of Abstract :Within 5 days of submission
Full Paper submission : September 15, 2020
How to register
There is No Registration Fee for the conference.
Please register yourself here
Prof. (Dr.) Akil Saiyed
Director, Parul Institute of Law
Dean – Faculty of Law, Parul University
1. Dr. Kalpeshkumar L Gupta
Associate Professor of Law, Parul Institute of Law
Mob. :- 9924897691
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dr. Hari Krishna Rajput
Assistant Professor of Law, Parul Institute of Law
Mob. 94280 66406
E-mail :- email@example.com
For any queries or clarifications, please contact above organising secretaries.
Parul Institute of Law
Faculty of Law, Parul University
Limda, Vadodara 391760
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Website :- www.paruluniversity.ac.in