The Constitution Law Studies Committee, School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University, Pune Lavasa) is organizing a National Level Online Quiz Competition named as “Conquizor”, on the occasion of 72nd Constitution Day on 26 November, 2021.
About The Constitution Law Studies Committee
The Constitution Law Studies Committee was established under the aegis of Student Bar Association, CHRIST University, in the year 2019, with the vision to contribute to the learning, research and understanding of constitutional law. The objective of the committee is to promote and encourage the legal literacy, rights, and values that are enshrined in the Constitution among the law students by organizing lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences.
About the Competition
Today, quizzes are interactive platforms where students are not participating to take home a prize or get famous overnight, but to gain knowledge, seek opportunities to excel beyond academics and secure their future. Since questions are based out-of-syllabus and require critical thinking and extensive research, students get into the habit of innovative learning from an early age. With this view in mind, the Constitution Law Studies Committee is organizing its Online Quiz Competition named as “Conquizor”, on Constitutional Law.
The broad theme for the competition is ‘Constitutional Law, Legal General Awareness and Legal History’. This quiz competition is an attempt to provide a platform to the young achievers in the legal field to test their knowledge of Constitutional Law. The university is inviting all the law students across the country to participate in this quiz competition and to make it successful.
Who can participate
The students from undergraduate and postgraduate students, studying in any of the recognized LAW Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities shall be eligible to participate. Individual participation is allowed.
How to Register?
- The registration for the Quiz can be done by clicking on the link:
- The last date for registration is November 27, 2021; 10:00 AM.
- There is No Registration Fee for the Competition.
Attributes and scheme of Conquizor
- The format of the quiz will be ‘Objective Questions’ consisting of multiple-choice questions, true-false and assertion- reasoning questions.
- The participants need to register for the quiz via the Google Registration Form given.
- The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration formwill receive a confirmation mail from our side.
- The Confirmation mailwill have the link to join the WhatsApp Group upon which all the important updates regarding the quiz will be sent.
- There will be Two Rounds to be conducted under the aegis of Conquizor via Online mode.
- Both the rounds will be held via Google Forms.
- There will be no negative marking for the quiz.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration process.
ROUND I RULES:
- All participants are required to attempt the Round I of the Quiz via Google Form Link sent on the WhatsApp Group made for the purpose.
- This round will be held on November 27, 2021 (4:30-5:00 PM).
- Round I will consist of 75 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- The results of the same will be declared on November 27 by 10:00 PM on WhatsApp group made for the purpose.
ROUND II RULES:
- The Top 15 participants from Round-I will be sent another confirmation mail containing a link to join a new WhatsApp Group for the Round II Quiz.
- This round will be held on November 29, 2021 (4:30-4:45 PM)
- Round II of the Quiz will be via Google Form Link sent on the WhatsApp Group made for the purpose.
- Round II will consist of 30 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- The results of the final round will be announced on 3rd December, 2021 in the concluding ceremony from 4 PM to 5 PM.
Syllabi of the Conquizor
The syllabi of the Conquizor will be covered from:
- The Constitution of India;
- Current Affairs related to the Constitutional provision; and
- Recent Case Law inclusive of Landmark Judgments.
|TASK||DATE||DAY & TIME|
|Last Date of Registration||November 27, 2021
|Saturday; 10:00 AM|
|Quiz Competition (Round I)||November 27, 2021
|Saturday;4:30PM- 5 PM|
|Result Declaration (Round I)||November 27, 2021
|Saturday; 10 PM|
|Quiz Competition (Round II)||November 29, 2021||Monday; 4:30- 4:45 PM|
|Result Declaration (Round II)||December 3, 2021||Friday; 4PM – 5PM|
|Receiving of Certificates||December 20, 2021||Monday|
- 1st Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 750 + Certificate of Merit (E- Certificate)
- 2nd Winner will get a cash prize of Rs. 500 + Certificate of Merit (E- Certificate)
- Top 10 winners will get a Certificate of Recognition (E- Certificate)
- All the Participants of the Quiz will be given the Certificate of Participation (E- Participate).
- In case of tie in marks, the participant who submitted the quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 2.
- In case same marks are scored by 2 participants, then those 2 will be declared as Top 2.
- Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- The decision of organizers shall be final and binding in all matters.
In case of any queries, please write to email@example.com or contact:
Siva Tejaswini Aleti: 8431930243 (Student Convenor)
Anchal Jaiswal: 7275331171 (Student Convenor)