Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University was established by an Act of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh in 2005, U.P. Act No.28 of 2005.
About the Conference
The ‘Conference on Real Estate Issues and Challenges’ is being conducted with the following objectives:
- To create awareness about the Real Estate Laws in society at large.
- To unravel the issues and challenges faced by stakeholders, i.e., consumers, investors, developers, and authorities.
- To assess the impact of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, and other allied laws.
- To analyze the compliance of Real Estate laws in the Lucknow district.
- To extrapolate the working legal ecosystem to protect the interest of consumers and investors.
- To analyze the steps taken to address the issues of consumers and investors.
- To point out the lacunae in the legal ecosystem and suggest the appropriate measures to overcome the same.
- Real Estate: Norms and Compliance in Lucknow District
- Real Estate Issues through the lens of Consumers and Investors
- Issues and challenges faced by Authorities involved in regulating Real Estate
- Challenges faced by Developers.
- Real Estate Business: Issues and Challenges
- Remedies available to consumers, investors and developers
- Real Estate: Advocacy and Profession
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/8XW9RPXmvLHnBfM78
BROCHURE: Click Here