Our Legal World & Lawyal Associates (Law Firm) organizing 2nd National Article Writing Competition 2020.
Our Legal World & Lawyal Associates
Lawyal Associates has an active litigation practice in Mumbai and Delhi. Our firm is experienced in all aspects of litigation on behalf of commercial and individual clients. We have all-round expertise, in-depth experience and varied capabilities in handling wide range of disputes for domestic and international clients in courts and tribunals.
We handle matters before the courts, quasi-judicial authorities, and tribunals including:
- Supreme Court of India;
- Bombay and Delhi High Court;
- District Courts;- Criminal, Civil, Matrimonial etc.
- GST, CUSTOMS, Income Tax Tribunal
- Customs Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal
- National Company Law Tribunal;
- Sector Regulators (telecom; electricity; ports; petroleum and natural gas) Telecom & Electricity and their Appellate Authorities;
- Banking Tribunals;
- Environmental Tribunals including National Green Tribunal;
- Competition Commission and its Appellate Authority;
- Board and Appellate Tribunal Authority for Industrial & Financial Reconstruction;
- Anti-Dumping Authorities; and
- Consumer Protection Forum.
- Abortion Law in India ( Participant have a liberty to modify the title of the article but article should be on Abortion law in India)
- Release of Competition- 23rd February 2020
- Last Date of Registration- 10th March 2020
- Last Date of Submission- 20th March 2020
- Declaration of Result- 5th April 2020
- The Article must be submitted in English only, minimum 700 words, and not exceeding 1000 words (footnotes are mandatory)
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-Authorship up to two members allowed
- The article should be the original work of the authors. The article published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere or plagiarism beyond 30 % will lead to disqualification.
- The fee paid for the competition is non-refundable.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entry if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
- In all matters related to the Article Competition, the decision of the Panel of the Advocates shall be final and conclusive
- Name of the participants should be written at the top of the essay along with the college name.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1( Footnotes are mandatory).
- The margin in each side shall be 2.54 cm i.e. 1 inch.
- All submissions must follow the Harvard Bluebook system of citation 20th
- The soft copy of the essay must be emailed to administrators one in Ms Word.doc/ .docx format at email@example.com with the subject.
- “2nd National Article Competition 2020.”
- The body of the e-mail must specify the Name, E-mail id, Contact number and name of the College/University along with the year and semester of the Participant.
- The essay should not contain names or any other marks which reveal the identity of the author.
- Knowledge of Law-30 Marks
- Latest Developments in such topic-30 Marks
- Researcher view & Relevance of Research-20 Marks
- Compliance with Rules & Presentation-20 Marks
- First prize: Rs. 5500/-+ E-Certificate
- Second prize: Rs. 3000/-E-Certificate
- Consolation prize (unpaid internship opportunity Lawyala Associates, Mumbai or Delhi based Advocate, for a term of 30 days)
- Consolation prize (One free Publication on ISSN approve journal
Note: E-Certificates shall be issued to all the participants
Modes of Registration:
Registration Fee: Rs. 50/- (Per Head / Per Author)
Paytm – 9599437665
Google Pay- 9711314296
Please take it screenshot after the payment and upload it on the registration form
For Registration Click here
Website is here.