About ICFAI Law School
The ICFAI Law School, a constituent of the ICFAI University, Jaipur was established in the year 2015 with an objective to deliver qualitative legal education to the new generation of legal professionals.
About The Seminar
The Constitution of India, as adopted on 26th November 1949, enforced on January 26, 1950 has opened up new vistas in Indian Socio-Economic, Political and Legal structure of Indian Society. The Constitution of India is the supreme law of the land and the fundamental law which enshrines socio-economic and political ideas with a background of justice, equality, liberty and fraternity. The Constitution of India absorbed many amendments to uphold the individual dignity and unity of the nation which is further strengthened by judicial pronouncements, delivered more particularly by the Apex Court.
Themes- Transformative Constitutionalism Apprehensions and Perceptions
• Evolution of constitutionalism
• Constitutionalism in the current decade
• Impact of judiciary on the constitutional transformation
• Socio-political background of constitutional transformation
• Significant factors for constitutional transformation
• Comparative study of transformative constitutionalism
• Economics and Constitutionalism
• Constitutionalism and basic structure of the Constitution
Note: The above key-themes are only suggestive but not exhaustive.
The participants may submit their research papers within the broad areas of the key-themes of the seminar.
- Students and Research Scholars ` 2000 (With Accommodation) `1000 ( Without Accommodation)
- Academician, Professionals and Others ` 2500 (With Accommodation) `1500 ( Without Accommodation)
- Presentation in absentia – 2000. Note: 1. Co-Author has to register separately. 2. The accommodation shall be provided on twin-sharing basis. Mode of Payment: Payment can be made through account transfer via RTGS / NEFT etc. The required information is given below:
Mode of Payment:
Payment can be made through account transfer via RTGS / NEFT etc.
The required information is given below:
1. Account No 020205003950
2. Type of Account Current Account
3. Name of the Account The ICFAI University, Jaipur
4. Name of the Bank ICICI Bank
5. Bank Branch Johri Bazar, Jaipur
6. RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code ICIC0000315 Note: Kindly mail about the fee details i.e. RTGS / NEFT number, Date & Bank details after registration for the National Seminar.
Note: • Registration Fees is non-refundable. • The University will not provide the TA/DA. • The Seminar proceeding shall be published in Souvenir with the abstracts of the selected papers. • All delegates are requested to bring one hardcopy of the original full paper and ID Proof.
- Submission of Abstract/ Registration Form (Soft Copy Only) -15th March, 2020
- Confirmation of Abstract(via Email) 18th March, 2020
- Submission of Full Paper (Soft Copy) 25th March, 2020
- Date of National Seminar 04th April, 2020
For any details and query contact the following:
- Mr. Hitesh Manglani (Faculty Coordinator)( +91-9057211851, +91-9085334800 )
- Ms. Ameesha Singh (Faculty Coordinator) (+91-9414296461)
- Mr. Vishal Karnani (Student Coordinator) (+91-9024233035)
- Mr.UtkarshPareek (Student Coordinator) (+91-7000210933, +91-9982076234)
for further clarification regarding the seminar Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org