LexAcharya India in Collaboration with Legal Humming is organizing 1st International Conference on the theme “What is holding back women in achieving equality in Developing Countries” on 8th March, 2021.
Objectives of the 1st International Conference
1. To analyse that are Equal Rights been given to Women in Developing Countries or Not.
2. To study the Modern challenges faced by Women in getting Equal Rights in Developing Countries.
3. To analyse the issues faced by women because of the Mentality of people in the society.
4. To analyse the issues and challenges that are faced by women in getting Equal Rights in different fields.
5. To provide assistance to Women and create public awareness about the rights of Women mentioned in the Constitution of India.
1.Differential treatment given to Men and Women belonging to the same category
2.Current Global and National Trends and Challenges and their Impact on Gender Equality
3.Economic Underdevelopment as a Cause of Gender Inequality
4.Cultural Factors that Cause Gender Inequality
5.Implementing the Internationally Agreed Goals and Commitments in Regard to Gender Equality
6.Policy Approaches to Reduce Gender Bias
Payment details – If not presenting paper
Students (U.G and P.G): Rs.200
Research scholars and PhD scholars: Rs.400
Payment Details- If Presenting Paper
• Students(U.G and P.G): Rs.300
• Research scholars and PhD scholars: Rs.600
• Academicians: Rs.900
• Others: Rs.1200
Paytm, Phone Pe, Google Pay can be done on 8847230400. Please send the screenshot after doing the payment.
Early bird registration fee of Rs.100 per participant is applicable for candidates registering till 27th February,2021. Following this, registration fee of Rs.200 will be applicable per participant. This fee covers entry to both the Morning and Evening Sessions of the Conference.Fee will not be refunded once paid. For Paper Presentations Early Bird Fee is 200 for Students till 27th February, 2021.
On successful participation, students will be provided with a participation certificate. All interested students must pre-register.
Upon preliminary registration, the organizers, subject to availability of seats, shall share the complete registration details and modalities of payment of the registration fee.
• Last date for Abstract Submission: 28th February,2021
• Last date for Submitting Full Paper: 7th March,2021
• Last date for Payment of fees: 7th March, 2021
Please feel free to contact our Coordinators:
1. Manbhav Monga at 8847230400
2. Deshana Jain at 8003419250
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com in case of any queries.