About the Event:
With the huge success after organizing the Article Writing Competition, Legalution has come up with their poster making contest on COVID-19 for school students, Law student, students from any field, all over the India. This initiative will engage youth students to enhance public awareness about coronavirus pandemic.
The contest is open for all sections of students and divided into two categories. The theme has also been provided by Legalution to all category students as given below:
Students of Class 1- 5 – Save Earth from Coronavirus
Students of Class 6 -12 – Positive and Negative sides of COVID-19
Students from Law, Science, Humanities, Arts, Environment – Life during COVID: Perspective of Men and Women
Themes of the Event:
Save Earth from Coronavirus (Students of Class 1- 5)
Positive and Negative sides of COVID-19 (Students of Class 6 -12)
Life during COVID: Perspective of Men and Women (Students from Law, Science, Humanities, Arts, Environment)
1. Interested Participants can send their posters to Legalution through our Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org with hashtag #Humhongekamiyab #IndiaFightsCorona. Last date to register and send your entries is May 22, 2020.
2. Students can paint, draw or sketch a poster by hands. They should also write an appropriate tagline or slogan on the poster along with the name of Participant, Class/Institution.
3. The Collage/Poster should be creative and original artwork of the participant and unique.
4. Details to be provided in the body of the mail are as follows: – Name, Organization, Category, Age
5. The poster/Collage must be attractive in terms of design and neatness of presentation.
6. The content or idea must be related to the topic and makes it easier to understand the theme.
7. Entries received will be the subject matter of organisers and best entries will be released on our social media handle.
Awards and results:
Certificate of Merit + Cash prize of Rs500 + Opportunity to receive LOR + Organisation will provide Handcrafted Gift hamper to the Winner **
Certificate of Merit + Opportunity to receive LOR + Organisation will provide Handcrafted Gift hamper to the Runner-Up
Certificate of participation to all the confirmed entries.
** [Gifts Hampers will be distributed once the situation gets improved and lockdown is lifted.]
Last Registration Date: 24th May, 2020
Last Submission Date: 26th May, 2020
Declaration of Result: 30th May, 2020
Soumya Banik: 8420868853
Registration Charges: Rs100/-
For Payment: Google Pay/PayTm- 8420868853
For any further queries please feel free to reach us at email@example.com
For Registration, click here:
The official website link is: www.legalution.in