About the Organization
We are the world organization, driving the new wave of dispute prevention, management and resolution culture to secure peace and prosperity.
With accessibility to 2000+ finest dispute professionals around the world in 70+ countries as our members, and with our innovative services, leadership, education, professional standards, training and development of new programs, WDE aims to provide world class experience to law students in the field of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) including Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation.
The organisation endeavours to create a community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
About the Legal Internship Opportunity
WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem is inviting applications from law students for a legal internship opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role may involve research work on regulations related to ADR services.
- Maintenance of records.
- Assist in preparation of the database.
- Maintenance of database.
- Student of 4th/5th year BA/ BBA/ B. Com. LLB
- Have strong communication skills
- Good legal knowledge
- Committed and ready to work under pressure and ever-evolving possibilities
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, good analytical skills, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn, improve and challenge the status quo for the better
In – office (New Delhi)
Number of interns required
Dependent on performance
Duration of Internship
Interested persons may email their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem team by writing an email to email@example.com
Vanshika Tiwari- World Dispute Ecosystem: 7678114090