The role being offered: Legal Intern
Kindly read the full details and description very carefully before applying or during filling up the registration form, so that you avoid asking an unwanted question for which the details are already given in the form.
Kindly sign up on our website (www.lawdiktat.com), register as a student or a professional and fill out the form: https://forms.gle/WhriRZn7dv6vsBQ69 to apply.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of queries or to check the application status.
Here are some of the highlights of the program:
- Regular guidance on legal writing, writing research papers, blogs, articles, case analysis, and presentation skills.
- Various opportunities to attend events and live sessions based upon the practical topics, client counseling, court procedures and practices, legal writing, law firm management, current legal, current affairs, economic and socio-political issues, resume building, career coaching, legal practice and procedures, and many others.
- E-certificate for all the interns who complete their internship successfully for a minimum period of 60 working days.
- All interns who complete the internship successfully for a minimum period of 60 working days will get an opportunity to continue their internships along with additional perks and benefits.
- Mentors through the industry as well as from academics shall be available for ample guidance.
Who can apply for this internship program?
All law students either of 3 years LLB program/ 5 years LLB program/ LLM program or newly enrolled advocates with any state bar council can apply. Only Indian citizens or students who are pursuing or have pursued a law degree in India, or are eligible to practice legal profession in India are eligible to apply.
Stipend and benefits?
This role is voluntary hence we do not promise a fixed remuneration. However, this is subject to any grants or investments we receive during this course of time.
Working days and work timings?
Flexible and one needs to adhere solely to the deliverables and the deadlines.
LawDiktat is an initiative of Alpha AI, an AI research company that bridges the gap between law and technology. We are leveraging state-of-the-art technology to empower the legal field in multiple ways.
Our in-house AI tools aim to support lawyers and legal students in their journey of legal research, drafting and contract formation,
Through our engagements on various channels, we offer students a platform to learn, grow and showcase their talent. We have engaged with over 500 students so far through our webinars, courses and internships.
We also believe in providing a supportive atmosphere for Indian citizens where they can consult or hire one of the best Indian lawyers according to their requirements and needs.