Aditya Pratap Law Offices, a Mumbai-based law firm headed by Advocate Aditya Pratap has commenced its operations in Lucknow, January 2023 onwards. Accordingly, internship applications are invited from law students in Lucknow for an in-office internship at the firm’s Vibhuti Khand Office.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Legal Drafting and Research and Study of Client Case Papers.
2. Drafting of Suits, Writ Petitions, Criminal Complaints and Applications.
3. Writing articles on legal topics of contemporary relevance
4. Keeping track of the latest judgements of the supreme court and high courts having bearing on our areas of practice
5. Working on legal research and analysis of case laws
6. Working on legal articles, publications, and writing assignments
7. Writing legal representations to public authorities on issues of major importance and following up for necessary action
8. Participating in public hearings conducted by statutory authorities
9. Drafting and Filing RTI Applications in various public authorities situated in Lucknow City and visiting their offices to collect information.
10. Writing legal representations to the Government of India on Policy.
Who can apply ?
Only law students with relevant skills are eligible to apply. People have completed their LLB/LLM are not eligible for now.
10 AM to 7 PM, Monday to Saturday. One Saturday per month (1st or 3rd) will be given as an off.
3 to 6 months (ideally).However, candidates seeking variation can submit a request for the same.
Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000 per month (Based on merit and performance of candidate)
Interested candidates can submit their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org with the start and end dates of internship specified. Interviews will be conduct on Zoom.
Last Date to apply :
Application on rolling basis