KSK is looking for law students who are interested to explore Legal Content Writing.
Onsite – Bangalore Office – Stipend will be provided.
- Create both long and short-form legal/semi-legal related content in the form of blogs, notes, newsletters, reviews, FAQs
- Conduct legal research on various laws, and contribute to creating a database of information.
- Coordinate with the marketing team of KSK and help with legal content strategy.
- Assist to create various content for SEO/ SMO for the law firm.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, writing and editing legal concepts.
- Coordinate with other teams at KSK.
Please note: Do not confuse this with any other law-related internship at KSK. The legal content writing interns will not be assigned any drafting or other allied legal internship tasks.
Please read the following prerequisites carefully before applying.
- Must be a law student in the forth or fifth year from a recognized law school in India.
- Must report to the Bangalore Office on weekdays. This is NOT a remote internship.
- Keen interest in legal concepts and laws around M&A, IP, General Corporate, ADR, Litigation, Real Estate, etc.
- Prior Experience in Content Writing is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and basic computer skills.
- Should be well-versed with legal research tools and must have the skills to conduct deep legal research.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Must also have an interest in Business Development and Strategy.
- Ability to understand and simplify complex legal structures in the form of easy content.
- Should be able to work within deadlines, must be diligent, and hardworking.
- Should be available for a full-time internship (9:30 AM – 6 PM, Monday to Friday).
We will get back to you shortly after you apply.
Apply Here: Click Here