Lawportal is an online web portal started with an aim to serve legal Community and provide assistance to law students, law practitioners, researchers and any legal enthusiastic persons. We strive to help law students improve their skillset.
About the Internship
During the internship, the candidate is required to write articles, blogs and law notes.
The intern is expected to write atleast 10 articles/blogs for successful completion of internship.
Interns are free to choose their own topics of law based on their interest.
Number of Positions
- Pursuing studies in the field of law.
- Working Knowledge of English.
- Basic knowledge of the law.
- Should have access to computer and Internet
Minimum 30 days or till the competition of assigned work.
- Certificate of internship
- Discounts for our certificate courses and events
How to Apply?
Send your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject of email as Internship Application
Official website: www.lawportal.in