It is an International, Quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, an online journal which provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law. It is a platform to promote legal research among the law students across India.
About the Course
The primary challenge to doing well in criminal law is learning the craft of drafting. Learning the sections by heart does not really cut it. Neither does learning thousands of case laws, though, it is definitely helpful to be knowledgeable. This course is ideal for beginners in criminal law as well as law students as we will explain you the most important aspects to take care of, while drafting any document related to criminal law.
All law students and Professionals.
- Basics of criminal procedural law
– Understanding the hierarchy of courts
– Basic procedure in a criminal matter
– Common terminologies in a criminal matter.
2.FIR & Complaints
– Basic concepts revolving around FIR and complaints.
– Charges and chargesheet
- Bail Application
– How to draft a Bail application and Anticipatory bail application
- Draft a complaint u/s 138 of NI Act
– How to draft a Criminal complaint under sec 138 of the negotiable instruments act
- Miscellaneous Application(s) and complaints
– How to draft a Revision petition under section 397
– How to draft an Application under section 125 Crpc
– How to draft a How to draft a criminal defamation application
– How to draft a How to draft a protest petition.
– How to draft an affidavit
How to draft a criminal appeal.
12th March to 17th April, 2022
All the participants will be given an e-certificate after the successful completion of the course.
The course fee is INR 150/-
Last date of Registration
11th March, 2022
- Live Sessions
- Study Materials, PPTs
- Certificate of Appreciation.
- Blog & Journal Publication Opportunity.
- Access to Internship Directory
Mode of Payment
Participants can make payment through the following method:
Google Pay, PhonePe & Paytm at – 99911-40223
Participants have to pay via the above-mentioned payment method and then register themselves through the registration link given below:
Payment once done will not be refunded.
For any Queries mail us at email@example.com