ASDM Legal in support of Hemkunt Foundation is organizing a Legal Master-Class Series. The current series would witness 5 experts for 5 subjects from their respective fields of practice. The Master-Class Series I is purely based on helping the community. KYF is a fundraiser, so even if you’re not interested in attending the session but just helping the ones in need, you can donate as per your will. Focusing on quality, a limited number of students in a session is what ASDM Legal is currently aiming at. The dates for KYF Series-I is 28.07.2021 to 08.08.2021.
Subjects for KYF:
– Insolvency and Bankruptcy
– Research and Drafting
– Basics of Litigation
Why you should join Know Your (F)Laws?
– No demo or pre-recorded sessions.
– Only live sessions.
– Multiple sessions for every subject for better understanding and clarity.
– Rigorous 15 days of learning and experience.
– Doubt solving sessions to connect with speakers and fellow attendees.
– Join a good cause, donate as much as you can.
The registration for all the sessions of this Master-Class is free but since this is a fundraiser, attendees with their own will can donate as per allowance. The donation can start from Rupees 50. We would encourage every attendee to donate something or little to keep our motive going. Funds collected from this Master Class Series I will be transferred as a donation to Hemkunt Foundation for Covid-19 relief.
NON-ATTENDEES CAN ALSO DONATE AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DONATE IF THEY BELIEVE IN A GOOD CAUSE.
Registration link: https://lnkd.in/eJ5WsAH
Keep in mind:
– This is a fundraiser for covid-19 relief.
– Even if you do not wish to attend the sessions, you can still donate.
– Registration is free
– Limited number of students in a session.
– We encourage every attendee/non-attendee to donate as it is for society
– No funds will be retained by ASDM Legal
– Certificate will be issued to all the attendees
– Attendees will get a chance to connect with our reputed speakers
All the donations shall be made through Paytm / GPay to 9029928864 (Minimum Rupees 50)
For any questions or queries, reach us at email@example.com