Agraa Legal, Bangalore is expanding its real estate team.
It is looking to hire associates with 0-2 years PQE.
Real estate associate will work on the following:
- Conducting title due diligence
- Preparing requisition lists, title verification and drafting title reports.
- Conduct research on property laws, personal laws etc.
- To be part of client meetings and negotiations
- Drafting of legal opinion.
- Drafting of deeds like sale, release, gift, joint development agreement, power of attorney, lease deed etc.,
The associate as a part of the team will gain experience in working with high profiles clients, developers, land owners, financial institutions and banks.
The associate must have basic knowledge in Transfer of Property Act, Contract Act, Law relating to Probate and Succession, RERA, Karnataka Land Revenue Act, Karnataka Land Reforms Act, Stamp and Registration Act, Municipal Corporation Laws.
Interested candidates applying for the job must know to read and write Kannada and English.
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com