· The ideal candidate will be a solutions-oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team atmosphere and the challenge of complex problem solving.
· To provide in-house legal support to the clients
· Excellent written, oral and analytical skills;
· Excellent organisational skills
· Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
· Scrutiny of the records and advise clients on all aspects of the law and present cases at court proceedings and hearings.
· Reviewing sources and case studies.
· Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail and leadership quality to guide the junior lawyers in drafting, reviewing and presenting the cases at courts.
· Having specialised knowledge in a field of law.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Litigation work.
· Drafting of Legal Documents
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification – L.L.B./L.L.M.
Advocate: 1 year (Preferred)
Send Cv on email@example.com.