We’re hiring legal interns to join immediately
Location: New Delhi/Remote
No. of Positions: 2
Eligibility- 4th or 5th year of the 5-year B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. or 2nd or 3rd year of the 3-year LL.B.
Stipend: Based on Performance
Duration: Minimum2 Months
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Drafting legal documents such as motions, briefs, complaints, or pleadings based on the attorney’s instructions
· Researching applicable laws and legal precedents in order to provide legal support to attorneys working on cases
· Drafting contracts, wills, trusts, deeds, corporate charters, and other legal documents
· Reviewing and summarizing case files to determine what additional action is needed by the attorney
· Drafting plea agreements for criminal as well as civil matter.
· Conducting legal research on issues for the court
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
· Good analytical and logical skills
· Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different contract management platforms
· Good written and verbal communication skills enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents,
· Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
· Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team and encourage colleagues; maintains
· Positive attitude contributing to team morale
· Proficiency in MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Interested candidates are required to fill the below mentioned form
or may share their resumes at email@example.com