About Shabnam Banu & Associates:
It is a law firm that deals in versatile areas of law with an aim to cater to the needs of litigants from all cadres of society. With an efficient team headed by a professional with more than a decade of practice, the firm takes pride in thinking outside the box in all facets of practice to ensure justice is not just done, but also rightly done! Their team comprises experienced attorneys who are passionate about delivering excellent results while upholding the highest ethical standards.
About the Internship:
As an on-site intern at Shabnam Banu and Associates, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of legal professionals. This hands-on experience will enable you to develop practical skills, expand your legal knowledge, and gain exposure to a wide range of legal matters.
Please note that any application requesting a/an virtual/online internship will be rejected immediately.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Conducting legal research and analysis
- Assisting with drafting legal documents, contracts, and agreements
- Participating in client meetings and consultations
- Observing courtroom proceedings and attending client conferences
- Assisting with case preparation and management
- Currently pursuing a 3yr./5yr. law degree
- Strong academic track record (not a hard and fast rule, if you are ready to learn then we are ready to teach)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and research abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Previous internship or legal experience (preferred but not mandatory)
- Based out of Chennai (preferred but not mandatory)
Duration of Internship:
The internship will span for a period of one month [4 weeks/ 1 month].
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
How to apply?
To apply for this position please click here
If you have any queries or require further information, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org