About the company- Sansad’23- the national youth parliament that is being organized in the virtues of free speech and discussion, Sansad aims to provide a platform for the young and vivacious participants for the meaningful and informed debates on the critical issues of the society of both national and international importance.
About the internship- Selected Intern’s Day to day responsibilities include:
• Work on at least 1 blog daily (15-30 blogs per month)
• Work on unique and unpaganized content.
• Work on database related to burning social issues.
1. Candidates should have experience in content writing
2. Must know how to check the grammar mistakes.
3. Available from December to February.
1. Blogging, SEO
2. Creative writing
3. English proficiency (written & oral)
Certificate/letter of recommendation.
Contact Details-Interested candidates can send applications on ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’