We at Lynx Litigation Partners LLP are looking for highly motivated lawyers / law students with exceptional research and drafting skills and thorough knowledge of law to work on a diverse range of cases of corporate, civil and criminal law to join us as ‘Legal Interns’.
The prerequisites for this position are:
1. The candidates should be in the final year of LL.B. or should have completed their LL.B.
2. The candidates should be well versed with techniques of legal research and familiar with the usage of legal research softwares
3. The candidates should have proficiency with MS word and MS excel
4. The candidates should have good articulation skills and critical thinking abilities
5. The candidates should posses sound knowledge of the practice and procedure of litigation in India and should have an avid interest in learning and exploring new avenues
6. The candidate should posses excellent proficiency in English and Hindi
1. Efficiently assisting senior lawyers on various stages of litigation
2. Managing legal research and drafting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter-affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, civil / criminal complaints
3. Drafting legal notices and responses
4. Handling IPR, taxation, arbitration and other corporate cases
5. Assisting companies in various transactions and negotiations
6. Assisting companies in managing compliance and other legal functions
7. Carrying out case analysis, reporting and presentation; and analyzing and identifying the core issues and their implications
8. Attending conferences, meetings and briefing senior lawyers, and assisting them in framing strategies / action plans for the successful outcome of legal matters
9. Liaising with police, enforcement agencies and various government officials for resolution of cases at pre-litigation and / or post-litigation phases
10. Demonstrating in-depth knowledge and understanding of corporate, civil and criminal law, dispute resolution, arbitration, negotiable instruments act, contract laws, insolvency and bankruptcy laws, insurance laws, consumer protection laws, motor vehicles act, technology laws and constitutional law
Duration: 2-6 Months
Candidates who wish to work remotely and complete their internship online must mention this in their email or cover letter.
Interested candidates can send their cover letter with their resume and drafting samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly update the subject of your application email as ‘Application for Legal Intern’
About our firm: Lynx Litigation Partners LLP provides all-round law services to individuals and corporates. We are a team of meticulous and knowledgeable lawyers, passionate and experienced in various domains. We are also equipped with well-versed / professional Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries to provide end-to-end business solutions for corporates from various sectors while giving them personalised services.