Katcheri.in is currently looking for law students from the first year onwards of the five-year/three-year course to join our organization in various departments for the tenure of three months as interns only if interested and can perform work assigned.
Katcheri.in is a platform for various law students to be updated with the current happenings in the legal fraternity including law schools.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Internships & Jobs Updates Team
- To find job and internship opportunities on various social media platforms and update the same in our WhatsApp groups.
- To promote the organization in their college.
- To circulate some of the events shared with the team in their college groups.
- To moderate webinars or courses organized by organizations associated with us.
- To handle the event.
- To coordinate with speakers or resource persons.
- To make reels
- To create content on the recommendation of the organization.
Designing Team [Prior Experience Needed]
- To make attractive posters, designs etc..
- To make videos [Optional]
- To promote organization in college.
- To perform marketing tasks assigned by the organization.
- Certificate at the end of tenure.
- Free publication in a book with ISBN or in a journal with ISSN on successful completion.
- Discounts in various events promoted by us.
- Discounts in online courses.
- Exposure and Experience.
KINDLY NOTE, NO STIPEND IS PROVIDED DURING THE TENURE BECAUSE 99% OF THE EVENTS WE PROMOTE ARE PROMOTED FREE OF COST, HENCE WE DONOT EARN EXCEPT WEBSITE MAINTENANCE CHARGES.
HOW TO APPLY?
Mail your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application for “Role you are interested in from the above””.
Further selection shall be based on the interview.
- Kindly donot forget to mention the department or role you are interested in the mail.
- If in case you do not receive reply from us within 3 days then presume that our vacancies are filled.
In case of any queries or clarifications kindly mail on email@example.com