KAnalysis calls for applications for the post of ‘Associate Interns’ for the period starting from February, March, and April.
Eligibility: 4th/ Final years students, LLM (IPR) ONLY
Location: 5 days working from Sultanpur, New Delhi Office
Areas of Practice: IPR
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting associates of KAnalysis with the desired legal work, research etc. as needed;
- Support smaller projects as requested by the associates responsible for providing legal support;
- Research documents and publications for details as instructed by the associates and senior lawyers.
- Proof read documents, articles and submit them to the associates for review.
- Observe and participate in the firm’s events, client meetings, and outreach as and when needed by the firm.
Timings: Monday to Friday | 10.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Remuneration: Based on your performance.
For applications: Please email your CVs to email@example.com
We would prefer candidates who are passionate about law, legal writing, pro bono advocacy and the art of litigation.
Read about us https://kanalysis.com here!!