About Indian Journal of Legal Review (IJLR)
Indian Journal of Legal Review [IJLR] is an Legal Organization, which is established with a vision of excellence in legal research and we are aims to promote savant excellence in the area of law. IJLR is a organization to make a significant positive growth in the legal field. We always with this path. IJLR Runs an Online Journal, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and IJLR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law. IJLR established with a vision of excellence in legal research and we are aims to promote savant excellence in the area of law with a diligent editorial board.
Objective of the Internship
Research Internship Project provides an opportunity to young individuals to expose themselves to cutting edge research in Criminal Justice System in India. It best suits individuals who have been in college relatively recently and wish to move on to pursue Ph. D. in Law or related fields, or to positions in government research institutions, or legal institutions that require a quantitative and analytic orientation.
The opportunity will be open to domestic as well as foreign students. Strong motivation is critical. Our work environment will give candidates many opportunities to learn and participate in research. Candidates should be keenly interested in our core areas of research and be able to derive benefit from our work in these areas. The Intern
- Will assist and collaborate with IJLR on projects to provide qualified research papers targeted for “IJLR’S Indian Criminal Laws”, which book is preparing by IJLR.
- Candidates must prepare the research paper by Which topics are given to them.
- Law Graduates; or
- Law students
Who with knowledge of criminal law system of India.
Work Experience : Not a pre-requisite.
Mode of Application
Candidates must fill this form https://forms.gle/W8neUH3zmin3PUnKA
After the successful completion of application, IJLR will contacting the candidates and instruct them.
Last Date for Application
Last date for application is October 15th, 2021.
Internship duration is 90 days or 3 Months
- A certificate of completion of internship shall be provided to each intern who successfully completes a 90 days or 3 Months internship.
- Publication of candidates work with ISBN.
- Letter of appreciation shall also be provided to only those interns who have performed with excellence.
- There shall be no stipend provided to any intern.
Communication Address :
INDIAN JOURNAL OF LEGAL REVIEW,
Phone number – +91 94896 71437
E-mail ID- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org