About the Organization
Hoot Welfare Society is a leading NGO in the field of social welfare providing a new dimension to society by its tremendous continuous social work for the betterment of the society. It aspires to facilitate students to harness their knowledge and intelligence in a smart way for the welfare of the society working in the field of nourishment.
At hoot, we provide young minds with a platform & an opportunity to showcase their talent & improve their general knowledge and writing skills. Currently, Hoot Welfare Society is working in following domains-
Smriti (Social Nourishment)
Heal (Medical Nourishment)
Swaraj (Student Nourishment)
Law Bloom (Legal Nourishment)
It is apparent that a legal internship is of great importance in learning legal aspects of law, in a law student’s career. Keeping this in mind, Hoot Welfare Society is launching 4 weeks’ long legal internship program through which the society aims to provide various kinds of skills, like:
- Legal Drafting
- Case summary
- Judgement writing.
- Legal Research; and much more.
This legal internship would be supervised by Zia Jilani, Advocate who is currently litigating at the District Court and High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Sitting at Lucknow bench. Mr Jilani has represented on several high-profile cases including the Babri Masjid and the Tablighi Jamat one.
Duration of this internship – 4 weeks, i.e., from April 1st, 2022 to April 30th, 2022. It will consist of 3 working days in a week.
Last date for application- 31st March, 2022
Application form- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdu5MJiH2qm_3QoHuhliNgZA7CzAtpJreTPLsNlfWw1pk5Kbw/viewform
Some of the basic rules which every intern is supposed to comply by, are:
- All the interns are requested to give their 100 per cent to the internship.
- You must treat the internship as an educational experience.
- You must remain in proper discipline while at work place and must not violate any code of conduct.
- Follow all the deadlines that are given by the team or resource person to complete the tasks.
Code of Conduct
- Interns are expected to abide by the protocols of the Society.
- Interns are expected to ensure their participation in all the online meetings conducted.
- Follow all the rules and policies of the organization.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, cooperation and willingness to learn.
- To present them with utmost professionalism, exhibiting respect towards the team members and mentors.
- Interns should be ready to take responsibility and do all the work with utmost sincerity.
- Internship certificate
- Explore your drafting skills with the best criminal advocate.
- Best drafter will be given certificate of merit.
- For any query feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org