Bharat Disputes Resolution(BDR), an Online Dispute Resolution(ODR) platform, is actively looking for Young Legal Practioners / Case Managers as it scales. The platform was born with the vision to provide access to justice and speedy redressal to everyone while keeping the costs economical to almost nil. BDR provides full range ADR services along with other legal services, completely online, with their proprietary technology.
A case manager is required to,
1. Assist Neutrals (Arbitrators, Mediators and Conciliators) in swift resolution of online disputes;
2. Connect all stakeholders, via VC or other mediums, and sensitize them about functioning of the platform and benefits of ODR when needed;
3. Provide Conciliation at their level, as per guidelines and training modules formulated by the BDR Management team, when needed;
4. Technologically streamline the processes through their dashboard which may include and are not limited to creating tasks, uploading documents, creating cases, assisting in e-signing and stamping, scheduling calls;
5. Draft settlement agreements and arbitral awards;
6. Carry out legal research, as directed, on different aspects of ADR and ODR and other legal services.
1. Penultimate/Final year in 5 year law degree;
2. Final year in 3 year law degree
3. Young enrolled lawyers
The candidate should ideally(not mandatorily) be well-versed in Alternative dispute resolution, commercial, civil and company laws.
1. Fixed monthly stipend;
2. Assessment internship with opportunity of permanent employment;
3. Certificate course on “ADR and ODR mechanisms: Meaning, Workings and Laws”;
4. Opportunity to be certified BDR Neutrals (Arbitrator, Mediator or Conciliator) along with necessary certifications;
5. Monetary Incentives on excellent performance over and above stipend.
Interested candidates are required to email their Resumes along with cover letters to email@example.com.
Note: Internship will be on-site.