About Aditya Pratap Law Offices
Aditya Pratap Law Offices, a Mumbai-based law firm headed by Advocate Aditya Pratap commenced its operations in Lucknow, January 2023 onwards. Accordingly, internship applications are invited from law students in Lucknow for an in-office internship at the firm’s Vibhuti Khand Office.
Work/Tasks of Internship includes:
1. Legal Drafting and Research and Study of Client Case Papers.
2. Drafting of Suits, Writ Petitions, Criminal Complaints and Applications.
3. Writing articles on legal topics of contemporary relevance
4. Keeping track of the latest judgments of the Supreme Court and high courts having bearing on our areas of practice
5. Working on legal research and analysis of case laws
6. Working on legal articles, publications, and writing assignments
7. Writing legal representations to public authorities on issues of major importance and following up for necessary action
8. Participating in public hearings conducted by statutory authorities
9. Drafting and Filing RTI Applications in various public authorities situated in Lucknow City and visiting their offices to collect information.
10. Writing legal representations to the Government of India on Policy.
– Only law students pursuing five-year or three-year courses from any recognized institution across India (any year) with relevant skills are eligible to apply.
– Good command of written English is a prerequisite.
Location: Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
The office is at walking distance from Gate no.7 High Court Lucknow.
Rs. 2000 to Rs. 3000 per month (Based on merit and performance of candidate)
9 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Saturday.
2nd and 4th Saturday will be given as an off.
Duration of Internship:
Candidates can apply for any term but not less than one month.
Those seeking an internship for 2 months or more will be given preference.
The interns completing the internship period are entitled to:
(Candidate leaving the internship in between will not be entitled to certificate and stipend)
Interested candidates can submit their CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the start and end dates of the internship specified. Interviews will be conducted on Zoom.
Last Date to apply :
Application on a rolling basis