His Highness The Maharaj’s Government Law College in association with Lex Erudites, E-Journal, is delighted to host our first ever International Mediation Competition-Virtual (IMC-V-2021) by accommodating teams from different corners of the world on 13th-15th of August 2021. The schedule for the competition also provides an opportunity for all the participants to attend an exclusive workshop by luminaries in the field of mediation.
About the Organizers
His Highness The Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam is an institution for undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate legal education in Kochi, Kerala, India. Founded in 1874, it is the first law college in the state of Kerala and also one of the oldest law colleges in India. It is affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi University in Kottayam. The college is a recognized Research Centre in Law under the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam since 2010. The college’s alumni include Honourable (Retired) Chief Justice of India KG Balakrishnan, Justice K. M. Joseph, Judge, Supreme Court of India and N. R. Madhava Menon, Indian civil servant, Lawyer and Legal educator.
Lex Erudites is a humble initiative by a few undergraduate students of law with a primary vision to provide a platform for socio-legal discourse and scholarship. Lex Erudites volunteers to act as a stimulus to exhort the young aspiring minds from distinct fields of study to ink their free-spirited, reasoned thoughts and opinions, thereby, contributing to the informed and participative citizenry. We as an e-journal seeks to advance knowledge across the borders in the field of law. Lex Erudites seeks to bridge the gap between the legal fraternities around the world and also to build a meritorious community of law students and legal professionals.
Eligibility criteria and procedure for registration:
Full time, or Part-time law students; and a Single team per institute can apply for the competition. The contestants can do the provisional registration through the official website lexerudites.com/
Both Indian and International students are welcome to participate in the competition. The fee structure for Indian Teams is INR 1500, and for the International, Teams is $30.
Prizes and Certificates:
- The first and second position holders will be awarded Rs.15,000/- and Rs.10,000/- respectively along with a certificate course package to the team members by our knowledge partner Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd.
- Best Mediator: The Best Mediator will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 5000/- along with a certificate course by our knowledge partner Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Pvt Ltd.
- Participants: An E-certificate of participation will be issued to the teams competing in both rounds of the preliminary stage.
- Commencement of provisional registration: 15th July 2021
- Registration Closes on 04th August 2021
- Releasing of Case Scenario (Applicable to the Preliminary Round): 72 Hours Prior to the Preliminary Round
- Workshop on Mediation (Exclusively for the Participants): 13th August 2021
- Preliminary Rounds 1 & 2: 14th August 2021
- Semi-Finals and Finals: 15th August 2021
*Please note that your participation in the IMC-V-2021 will only be confirmed once the payment of the registration fee is completed. The payment link will be sent to the registered email id within two days after you complete the provisional registration process.
To Register: lexerudites.com/
Mail Us : email@example.com
Payment Queries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Portal :lexerudites.com/support-
Official website: lexerudites.com/
Rules: Click Here