ABOUT SVKM’S NMIMS INDORE
In 1981 Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal made the decision to cater to the rising demand for management institutes in India leading to the birth of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). The Institute has a proud legacy of 42 years in which several other courses, such as Law, Engineering, Fashion design, architecture, and many more were introduced. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies has been declared Category-1 by the Ministry of Human Resources Department to be under the Autonomous Universities category in the year 2017 under the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies a Deemed to be University is located in Mumbai, with off campuses in Navi Mumbai, Indore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Chandigarh
ABOUT SCHOOL OF LAW, INDORE
The School of Law, Indore comprises a perfect blend of academic, clinical, professional as well and socially utilitarian education. The School of Law, with a clear understanding of the professional requirements in the legal arena in contemporary times, has a well-balanced curriculum to be delivered to the student under the leadership of qualified and efficient faculty members.
The School of Law hosts numerous co-curricular, extra-curricular, and cultural activities periodically to chisel the personality of the students. These include Moot Sessions, Client Counselling Sessions, Mock Trials, Mock Arbitration and mediation Events. The School of Law has connections with members of the Bar, members from Law Firms, and those from the Judiciary to provide the best professional exposure and cater to the Internship requirements of the students. The School of Law aims to prepare versatile lawyers and legal professionals to help the entire mankind in delivering them their basic rights and duties.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The relationship between law and society is a complex and multifaceted one. Law is a fundamental aspect of society. It plays a crucial role in shaping and governing the behavior and interactions of individuals within a given community. The dynamic relationship between law and society has always been the subject of extensive academic study and debate. From time immemorial law often served as a mechanism for protecting the rights and freedoms of individuals. However, in contemporary times legal system, across the states, has been challenged to reflect changing societal norms and values, and be a tool for social change.
This e-conference aims to provide an overview of the multifaceted interactions between law and society, highlighting how legal systems and social norms shape each other, and the implications this interplay has on individuals, communities, and societies as a whole. This conference aims to explore the interaction of various facets of law through socio-economic, political, and legal discourse that shall develop effective and just legal systems reflecting the needs, values, and aspirations of the societies shall be the objective of this conference.
- Global Political Crisis & It’s Impact on the Indian Economy
- Public Policy and Governance
- Gender and Caste Diversity
- Geo-political crisis in a Globalized World
- Socio-Political, Economic Justice & Constitutional Dimensions
- Development of Law through Digitalization
- Balancing Environmental Harmony & Sustainability
- Corporate Governance
- Data Protection and Cyber Security
- Resolving Disputes through ADR
- Technology, Innovation, and IPR
- Legal Dimension of Artificial Intelligence
- Legal Reforms vis-a-vis the Criminal Justice System in India
- Censorship in the age of Digital Media
- Climate Change and International Response
- Gender Justice and Gender-based Violence
- Dialectics of Law and Development through Human Rights
- Judicial Review, Judicial Activism and Judicial Accountability
“The above themes are indicative and the Author(s) are at their discretion to choose any other sub-theme for their paper that is related to the theme of the Conference.”
- The manuscripts should be written in English language only in MS Word format (DOC or DOCX).
- The author(s) shall submit an abstract with a word limit of 300 words along with 5 keywords.
- The abstract must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission of Abstract for SOL International Conference 2024”
- Registration Fee to be paid after selection of Abstract.
Students: INR 700/-; INR 1200/- (Co-Authorship)
Research Scholar: INR 850/-; INR 1500/(Co-Authorship)
Academician and Professional: INR 1000/-; INR 1800/(Co-Authorship)
For Participants outside India: USD $20; USD $22 (Co-Authorship)
- Submission of Abstract: December 05, 2023
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: Within 10 days from the Submission of the Abstract
- Submission of Research Paper: January 05, 2024
- Last Date of Registration: January 10, 2024
- Date of E-Conference: January 27, 2024
CASH PRIZES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Best Paper Presenter wins a Cash Prize of INR 5000
- Second Best Paper Presenter wins a Cash Prize of INR 3500
- E-certificate shall be provided to the Presenters
- After the detailed review process and approval by the editorial board, the best research papers shall be published in an edited book with ISSN Number once the International Conference is concluded.
- Attractive discount on Lawctopus Courses for all our participants by Lawctopus Law School
For any further queries kindly contact
- Ms. Gayathri Krishnan- Student Convenor- (+91 83569 67912)
- Ms. Abha Gupta – Student Co-Convenor- (+91 97602 08760)
- Ms. Anushka Dubey- Conference Organizing Secretary (+91 73891 83844)
- Ms. Areti Anjali Reddy- Conference Organizing Secretary (+91 63018 29806)
BROCHURE: Click Here