ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
The ILSA Chapter Law College Dehradun is delighted to invite you to the 4th Edition of International Legal Essay Competition & Symposium, 2022 on “International Law Regime.”
The 4-year-old ILSA LCD Chapter hereby announces its fourth event: INTERNATIONAL LEGAL ESSAY COMPETITION, 2022. Themed on International Law Regime, this Essay Competition envisages promoting and developing the ability of a student to think from a Global Legal Perspective, in form of a Competition of the legal drafting skills.
ELIGIBILITY AND AUTHORSHIP:
➢ Students pursuing the three or five-year LL.B. course from any Law school/ college/ university affiliated in India are eligible to participate. Students from around the world pursuing law courses are also eligible to participate.
➢ Students pursuing their LL.M. from any Law school/ college/ university are eligible to participate.
➢ Students pursuing their Graduation/ Masters in areas related to International Law are eligible to participate.
➢ Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
➢ Only one submission shall be allowed per author, and in case of co-authors, one submission shall be deemed to include both. Separate submissions of both shall be taken as multiple submission which will be subject to rejection and disqualification.
THEME AND SUB-THEMES:
The theme for the Essay Competition shall be ‘INTERNATIONAL LAW REGIME’. The topics must be chosen from/inspired by any aspect of International Law Regime.
Sub themes are (Choose any one the sub themes):
- International Economic Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Criminal Law
- International Women Law
- International Children Law
- International Environmental Law
- International Justice Delivery System
- International Labour Human Rights
- International Health Law
DETAILS: You may access the Brochure of the Competition for suggested topics, submission guidelines, important dates, and rules of the Competition at https://tinyurl.com/ILSALCDbrochure22
LINK FOR REGISTRATION:
PRIZES WORTH ₹ 23k
- Last Date of Registration: October 12, 2022.
- Symposium followed by the declaration of Results: Last week of 19th November,2022
In case of any query please contact email@example.com
Dr. Anjum Parvez,
Assistant Professor (Law) & Faculty Advisor, ILSA LCD Chapter
- Ritu Bhandari, Chief Officer, ILSA LCD Chapter +91-9058422368
- Kumar Amogh, Event Coordinator +91-9155941307
- Priyansh Mittal, Event Coordinator
- Jyoti Pratap, Event Coordinator