The incorporation of entrepreneurial spirit among women in society is a step forward towards economic empowerment. Across the country and globally, the lack of women in decision making positions and corporate board rooms creates a gendered fissure of numbers, empathy and creates hurdles for women who aren’t included in decisions affecting them. Through this talk show, we celebrate some thriving women entrepreneurs and try to understand their journey.
Date – 20th August, 2020
Times – 05:00 PM Onwards
Register Here : https://forms.gle/p7FLrDzuiv3q2fvB6
Zoom link : https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82834471780
Guest Speakers :
– Ms. IMLIBEN LEMTUR – Advocate & Proprietor Monalisa Business, Dimapur, Nagaland.
– Ms. KSHETRIMAYUM VEDMANI DEVI – Founder / Managing Director, Vedam Agro Enterprise, Imphal , Manipur.
– Ms. NALINI MOTI SADHU – Owner / Chef at Matamaal Restaurant.
• Entrepreneurship as empowerment
• Impact of government schemes for entrepreneurs like Start Up India, Credit assurance schemes and more.
• Corporate training programs on skilling women, sensitization drives in the world of work
• Need for connecting students in schools and colleges with corporate mentors
• Internships for students and the need to assimilate them fully
• How to multiply resources and tools
• Negotiating wage inequalities and market images
• Design thinking and innovation
• Voices from North-East and Kashmir
• Understanding personal strife and plans of action for success
• Creating a feminist hub of thought, action and innovation along with allies
Note : E-certificates will be provided to all the registered attendees.