Fundraising Olympiad by Law Essentials:
An event to commemorate the Martyrs
About Law Essentials
Law Essentials is an enthusiastic student organisation. The organisation provides the latest legal content by way of blogs, offers various certificate courses and hosts a number of webinars.
Chairman – Advisory Board
Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala, Senior Advocate (President, International Council of Jurists & Chairman, All India Bar Association)
The link to our Advisory Board – https://lawessential.com/advisors
About the Event
This is an event to commemorate the Martyrs. A certain part of each registration fees will be donated to “Armed Forces Battle Casualties Welfare Fund” of Indian Army.
“Learn and Serve”
The donation receipt will be mailed to each of the participant and will also be uploaded on our website.
Prizes for the Competition
Winner- Certificate of Merit, Free certificate course and Internship Opportunity.
Top 10 (excluding winner)- Certificate of Appreciation, Internship Opportunity and 50% discount on 1 Certificate Course.
Certificate of Participation to all the Participants.
Last Date for Registration(s): July 18, 2020
Date of the Competition: July 20, 2020
Declaration of Result: July 21, 2020
The Olympiad is open to students pursuing UG/PG Course in any recognized University.
The Olympiad will be conducted online.
Rules for the Competition
1. The Olympiad will comprise of 50 MCQs and 20 seconds would be provided for each question.
2. Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
3. The Olympiad will be based on Landmark Judgments and Law subjects.
4. The Olympiad is open to students from any stream.
5. Participation as a team is not allowed.
6. The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
7. Any technical issue faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
8. All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
9. The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
10. Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
11. In case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined by draw of chits.
12. The organizers can change the rules of the Olympiad at any time.
A registration fee of Rs. 51/- will be charged for the event.
Registration & Participation Procedure
The registration fee may be paid:-
PayTM/Google Pay/PhonePe to 9632322022
After making the payment, fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2ROC6rcB0E6cfp0HCxovum4YS2VHVShLGbh_uGt7bbFG39w/viewform?usp=sf_link
You may contact us:
Phone Number: +91-9632322022
The website link is as follows: https://lawessential.com/