ABOUT THE ORGANISATIONPatel Law Chambers welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original,
unpublished, unplagiarized, and is in consonance with the submission guidelines. The organizers aim to provide an interactive platform for
the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
Sponsored by Law Prep Tutorials.
NATURE OF CONTRIBUTIONS
- Contributions must be between 1,000-1,200 words in length. Longer or shorter articles may be submitted and the limit is subject to flexibility based editorial discretion (on a case-to-case basis).
- All contributors to send a short biography in the email containing the submission.
- All contributions must be submitted along with four to five relevant keywords.
- All contributions must contain relevant hyperlinks within the document, citing appropriate sources. This includes all cases, articles, international instruments, and/or other sources. Kindly use footnotes sparingly, and only in the case of offline (or otherwise inaccessible) sources.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two people, the details of which must be shared with the editors.
- Contributions submitted must be cogent and concise. There is a preference for pieces that analyse contemporary legal developments.
- At present, we accept contributions only in English.
- All contributions must be previously unpublished.
- Registration starts from February 22, 2022.
- Last date for full paper submission: (March 5, 2022) (Submissions should be made in Word Doc.)
- Announcement of the result: Within 1 week of the submission.
- Citation Format: The citation format to be followed is ILI (Indian Law Institute)
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of 200 -300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Papers with plagiarism less than 15% are only eligible for publication.
- Font Style: Times New Roman and font size 12, sub-heading 12 and bold, heading 14 and bold.
MODE OF SUBMISSION
Submission of the full article/paper along shall be made through the Google form circulated by the organization.
First– Rs. 11,000/-
Second– Rs. 2,100/-
Third– 1-year subscription of practical lawyer.