About The Legal Chronicle
The Legal Chronicle is a virtual mentoring and guidance platform to give first-hand information to law students to assist them navigate through law school. Besides providing access to information, we envision an organization which is known by the success of its students and not by the success of their Mentors.
About the Internship
Selected interns’ day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing list of important judgments on a subject of their preference.
- Researching on the judgments and preparing short case summaries.
- Implementing any changes suggested by the editor.
- Legal Research
- English Proficiency (Written)
Who can Apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are in their 1st year to 3rd year of law college.
- Are available for this Work from home internship & can start the work between May 10 to May 20, 2021.
- Can spare 4 to 5 hours a week for the internship.
Number of Positions
Perks for the Selected Candidates
- Certificate of Internship.
- LinkedIn Endorsement for Legal Research.
- Flexible Working hours & 5 days a Week Job.
Last date of application is May 10, 2021.
For further inquiries either drop a mail at email@example.com or WhatsApp at 8861410479.