ABOUT DME AND RESEARCH CELL
Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida (DME) is a premier educational institution affiliated with GGSIPU, New Delhi. Ever since its inception, its aim has been the promotion of research as the backbone of education. The Research Cell at DME was established to encourage an environment conducive to research and work untiringly towards the development of research skills of faculty members and students. Research Cell DME seeks to invite papers for DME’s e-journal, DME Journal of Law (DMEJL) Volume 2, 2021.
DMEJL is an open access online peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary academic annual journal. It endeavors to serve as the leading forum for thoughtful and scholarly engagement for a broad range of complex issues at the intersection of law, public policy, and social change in the world.
Scope of the Journal extends to socially and politically relevant contemporary legal issues. The theme of the paper may revolve around business law, civil rights and civil liberties, environmental law and human rights, international law, law and gender, law and public policy, law and technology, sports and entertainment law, media law, intellectual property rights, alternate dispute resolution, Indian constitutional law, and Indian criminal law.
Research scholars, legal professionals, academicians, and students are invited to contribute to the journal. The journal will be accepting submissions in the form of:
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Book reviews (1000-1500 words)
- Case reviews (3000-4000 words)
- Legislative reviews (3000-4000 words)
NO PUBLICATION FEE.
● Font size: 12 (main text), 14 (heading), 10 (footnotes)
● Font style: Times New Roman
● Footnote: JILI style of citation
● The bibliography must be included along with the manuscripts.
● Justify the text.
● Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1.0 (footnotes), Use 1-inch margins on all sides.
● Abstract of 250-300 words must be submitted along with the main article/book review/legislative review.
● Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 authors
● Along with the abstract, 4-5 keywords must also be mentioned.
● The acceptable format for submission of document is .doc or .docx
● The guidelines of UGC will be followed, with respect to Plagiarism.
● Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page.
Authors can submit the manuscripts online via email on this email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission to be accompanied by a cover letter including:
● A concise and informative title.
● The names and affiliations of all authors.
● The name, mailing address, mobile number, fax number, and e-mail address of the author (or corresponding author, if more than one author)
● Any acknowledgments to those who assisted the authors, placed in a footnote to the title.
● The cover letter must be in .doc or .docx file.
The author/s must ensure that the work submitted by them in the research paper or article has neither been published previously nor under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Application for e-ISSN in process
- Registered with Crossref; allotment of DOI for each published research article
Last Date for Abstract Submission: 25th July 2021
Communication about Acceptance of Abstract: 15th August 2021
Last date for Submission of Final Paper: 20th September 2021
For further details, authors can visit: http://dmejl.dme.ac.in/
In case of any queries, write to us at: email@example.com